How to deploy your Tailwind project
Since Tailwind is technically a CSS library you can deploy it similarly to any other HTML page. You will need some hosting to deploy to. Once you have it connect to your server via FTP or SSH and transfer your files.
The easiest way to initalize and deploy your Tailwind project is to use free MDB GO platform.
1. Navigate to
download and install
2. Open a terminal.
MDB GO currently supports following terminals:
3. Run the following command:
npm install -g mdb-cli
1. Now log in with your MDB account, type:
And provide your login and password. If you don't have account yet you can create one using command:
or create one at mdbgo.com
2. Once you log in, we can continue. Type the following command:
3. And choose Tailwind-Elements starter.
1. Once your project is ready, simply run the following command